Feature requests

Feedbacks are categorized into 5 topics on the left. Please add the tool in brackets [...] before writing your suggestions. We really appreciate your ideas and let's make them come true together in the upcoming!

Filter

• GSC integration

Are you guys thinking of adding GSC integration in WriterZen as well?

Amy
    #Feature Requests 👑

• [Content Creator] AI Writing [Beta 1]

AI Writing Assisant

Hiep Tran

• Show credit's renewal date

Hi, can you please show credit's renewal date. Currently there's no way to know that so It's hard to manage and limit our credit usage.

Amy
    #Performance ⚡#General 📌

• In the text editor, paste the content to where the cursor is

In the text editor, when we click on "Copy full to Editor" please paste the content to where the cursor is instead of at the end of the document.

Amy
    #Feature Requests 👑#Content Creator 📝

• Mindmap Keyword Clusters

Same as mind mapping for topic discovery. it makes for easy visualization.

sootedninjas
    #Feature Requests 👑#Keyword Explorer ️🥇

• Highlight easy to rank keywords

Highlight easy to rank keywords (like those with forums in search results).

Amy

• Competitive analysis

Analysis competitors based on Cluster Data

Daniel Nguyen

• Add in competitor's website

Competitor analysis: This is something I really want to see. If we could dive into a competitor's website and see all the keywords they rank for.

Amy
    #Feature Requests 👑#General 📌

• Can you also show some more information like Ahrefs, rank, backlinks, etc?

Can you also show some more information like Ahrefs, rank, backlinks, etc?

Amy

• Wild Card search

Generate topics from Wildcard search: can you cook * in the oven

Daniel Nguyen
    #Feature Requests 👑#Topic Discovery 🔍

• Keyword grouping as per Intent

Is there keyword grouping as per Intent like - informational, transactional, commercial, navigational? If not can that be added.. it will be really cool addon!

Amy

• Ahrefs framework of the 3Cs

I like the Ahrefs framework of the 3Cs: Content Format - eg blog, video Content type - how to, listicle Content angle - guide, review

Amy
    #Feature Requests 👑#Content Creator 📝#Performance ⚡

• Other plug-in

Wordpress, Reddit, Google Docs... plug-in After finish the content writing, it can upload to the Wordpress directly

Amy
    #Feature Requests 👑#General 📌#Integrations 🔗

• Replace the domain backlinks to URL backlink

Hi, I'd like to make a suggestion. I noticed the Backlinks and Referring Domain data are actually the backlinks that's pointing to the domain, not the exact URL. This makes the data shown practically useless, since when I do keyword research for a specific search query, besides the DR I also want to loot at how many backlinks is pointing to my competitors post. This allows me to analyze whether that keyword has some backlink opportunities or not. Please consider replacing the domain backlinks to the exact URL backlinks. Thank You.

Amy
    #Feature Requests 👑#Keyword Explorer ️🥇#Keyword Importer 📂

• Show full of the information

The content creator (the main piece I use in a tool like this) is off to a good start, but it doesn't put all of the information at your fingertips in the way Frase does. In Frase, you can scroll through the articles in the serp using the "top content" tab and see all of their subheads. If you want to take a closer look at one, you can just expand it and see a summary/excerpt of the content written under that subhead. This lets you scroll through and see everything being recommended on the serp (for a best x for y post) without having to open and read all of the articles. WZ tries to do this, but it feels clunky, doesn't have as much information available, and subheads often come out with HTML/JS code in them.

Amy
    #Content Creator 📝#Styling 🎨