Feature requests

Feedbacks are categorized into 5 topics on the left. Please add the tool in brackets [...] before writing your suggestions. We really appreciate your ideas and let's make them come true together in the upcoming!

Filter

1. Add in competitor's website

Competitor analysis: This is something I really want to see. If we could dive into a competitor's website and see all the keywords they rank for.

Amy
    #Feature Requests πŸ‘‘#General πŸ“Œ

2. Wild Card search

Generate topics from Wildcard search: can you cook * in the oven

Daniel Nguyen
    #Feature Requests πŸ‘‘#Topic Discovery πŸ”

3. SEO: Missing Common Backlinks + NLP

Hello WriterZen subscribers: Any power user comments with experience with this specific topic would be appreciated. THX. ~ Alan ...................................................... ​Mon, May 16, 2022 at 9:22 PM Alan wrote: Hello, Support. I watched (2) videos that strongly won my attention: Chris Palmer's: VID | Surfer SEO VS PageOptimizer Pro | Nathan Gotch's: VID | 19 Best SEO Tools for 2022 (+ How to Use Them Like a Pro) 27:37 - Surfer SEO - FAV onpage SEO tool - review to emulate competitors' 1ST page content: Surfer AUDIT > MISSING COMMON BACKLINKS (domains linking to top Google Page-1 competitor SERPs) - Word Count - Time to 1ST byte - Load time - True density - The Surfer's MISSING COMMON BACK LINKS and POP's superior SEO optimization recommendations. Looks like I will need both... but now I have a much clearer understanding of what differentiates these (2) competing tools. Thank you, ~ Alan ...................................................... ​On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 6:34 AM WriterZen Support support@writerzen.net wrote: Hi Alan ​ Thanks for the great suggestion! We haven't planned about it yet, but maybe we will consider adding them in the future. It would be very nice if you could access and raise a ticket on our community page: https://community.writerzen.net/ Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. We are now focused solely on keyword, subject, and content strategy, with no plans to create backlinks or website statistics. ​ ​Thanks for your understanding and have a great week ahead! Best regards, Jack ...................................................... ​Mon, 16 May at 12:00 PM , Alan wrote: Hello, Support: ​​I have (2) exploratory questions: Does your tool provide the feature / capability like Surfer SEO's audit tool to identify MISSING COMMON BACKLINKS (domains linking to top Google Page-1 competitor SERPs)... to find domains and specific URLs that link to competitor websites, but not reference website... with ability to export the data to data mine in a spreadsheet? Does your tool provide NLP setting to retrieve data from Google NLP API to assess sentiment of each phrase... utilizing AI, Machine Learning, plus Semantic and correlation analysis? Thank you. ~ Alan

Alan B

4. Competitive analysis

Analysis competitors based on Cluster Data

Daniel Nguyen
    #Feature Requests πŸ‘‘#Keyword Explorer ️πŸ₯‡

5. Keyword grouping as per Intent

Is there keyword grouping as per Intent like - informational, transactional, commercial, navigational? If not can that be added.. it will be really cool addon!

Amy

6. Show Related Keywords / LSI Keywords

Show similar/related keywords (which often aren't obvious because they don't share the same root word). AHREFS has this feature.

Eric

7. Target only 1 country on "Topics also people discuss"

Trying with the keyword: Endoscopic brow lift but on "Topics also people discuss" I get results from other countries, i.e. Canada, India, Istanbul. I only need ones from US. Is there any way to target only a specific country without including other countries? Anyways the problem was there were some countries along with the results from the US, states could had been fine and understandable. i.e. Endoscopic brow lift Florida or Endoscopic brow lift Miami but there are Endoscopic brow lift India which is concerning.

Amy

8. Can you also show some more information like Ahrefs, rank, backlinks, etc?

Can you also show some more information like Ahrefs, rank, backlinks, etc?

Amy

9. GSC integration

Are you guys thinking of adding GSC integration in WriterZen as well?

Amy
    #Feature Requests πŸ‘‘

10. Allow searching multiple keywords

Allow multiple keywords: Searching for only one keyword is very limited. It would make sense to allow multiple keywords for larger comprehensive searches (you can charge 1 credit per seed). It would also be great to add more seeds to an existing search. At the end you could cluster the complete search.

Amy

11. A.I. Credits for LTD Users

A minimum A.I credit for LTD users will be a great addition. A screenshot is being added for better understanding.

Said A
    #Feature Requests πŸ‘‘

12. Increase Keyword Import feature limit (3k words)

Increase Keyword Import feature limit (3k words).

Amy
    #Performance ⚑#Keyword Importer πŸ“‚

13. Add in People Also Ask Feature in Keyword Data

this tool is awesome, with great awesome features like Clusters tool, but 1 basic feature is missing, People Also Ask Feature, please include this feature in your tool, bcoz this feature is very important for Faq Question, Thanks.

Amy

14. Ahrefs framework of the 3Cs

I like the Ahrefs framework of the 3Cs: Content Format - eg blog, video Content type - how to, listicle Content angle - guide, review

Amy
    #Feature Requests πŸ‘‘#Content Creator πŸ“#Performance ⚑

15. Grouping or folder in keyword research & topic research

For Keyword explorer and Topic research, I want to start with creating a project first, then pick your keywords to research in that folder so I can organize those in project instead of direct keywords.

Amy
    #Feature Requests πŸ‘‘#Keyword Explorer ️πŸ₯‡#Topic Discovery πŸ”