Feature requests

Feedbacks are categorized into 5 topics on the left. Please add the tool in brackets [...] before writing your suggestions. We really appreciate your ideas and let's make them come true together in the upcoming!

1. Add in competitor's website

Competitor analysis: This is something I really want to see. If we could dive into a competitor's website and see all the keywords they rank for.

Amy
    #Feature Requests πŸ‘‘#General πŸ“Œ

2. Keyword grouping as per Intent

Is there keyword grouping as per Intent like - informational, transactional, commercial, navigational? If not can that be added.. it will be really cool addon!

Amy
    #Feature Requests πŸ‘‘#Keyword Explorer ️πŸ₯‡

3. Allow searching multiple keywords

Allow multiple keywords: Searching for only one keyword is very limited. It would make sense to allow multiple keywords for larger comprehensive searches (you can charge 1 credit per seed). It would also be great to add more seeds to an existing search. At the end you could cluster the complete search.

Amy

4. European Languages for AI Writer

As an European user, I want the AI Writer to be able to write Content in German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish and French, so that I'm no longer forced to use third-party tools that currently increase my costs and take my focus away from WriterZen.

Valentino
    #Feature Requests πŸ‘‘#Content Creator πŸ“#Plagiarism Checker βœ…

5. Apply content format / search intent & FAQ module

Love the new updates and the AIT/KGR, clustering and data presentation continue to be great. Here are a few features that would add more value as you think about extensions to each product: for keyword clusters, knowing the content format / search intent is huge and only one other tool does that. Based on serps, writerzen would tell be whether the keyword cluster needs to be a blog article, review article, product page, other media FAQ module : a collection of all questions related to a seed keyword including forum posts. I know most PAA, google suggest might be available, but knowing relevancy and having to cluster will save time And I can say I am a Plagiarism checker convert with the new update and like the line by line checks. Great work from the team and looking forward to the next update !

Amy

6. Add in People Also Ask Feature in Keyword Data

this tool is awesome, with great awesome features like Clusters tool, but 1 basic feature is missing, People Also Ask Feature, please include this feature in your tool, bcoz this feature is very important for Faq Question, Thanks.

Amy

7. add intent keywords coloum

In keyword explore section, add an intent column of keywords such as ( informational, transactional, navigational ) which helps to identify every keywords intent easily... Attach a BIQ snapshot in Blow, which is a very powerful feature in this, or in Writerzen, which is much more user-friendly.

Muhammad O
    #Feature Requests πŸ‘‘#Keyword Explorer ️πŸ₯‡#Topic Discovery πŸ”

8. Fix Heading Size so that H2s are bigger than H3s and H3s are bigger than H4s and so on.

My use case: Creating Content Outlines Fix Heading Size so that H2s are bigger than H3s and H3s are bigger than H4s and so on. It's hard to find out if the headings have the proper tags because they all have the same size. I use Frase a lot when creating content outlines and looking to replace it with WriterZen. This is what prevents me from really adopting the app to my workflow. H tags are confusing in WriterZen, both when making the outline and in the content editor. They all have the same size. When making an outline, I suggest H3s and H4s should become indented so it's easier for us to create outlines and flow. See how Frase does this: https://prnt.sc/n2bH4fOlLS8A

Princess
    #Content Creator πŸ“#Styling 🎨

9. Internal Linking Plan for Import Keyword List

Feature request, I will import a list of keywords in WriterZen and it will make an internal linking plan for that Keyword list.

Saifullah S
    #Feature Requests πŸ‘‘#Keyword Importer πŸ“‚

10. URLs when clustering

I have some keywords imported, and I use the Cluster tool. Now based on your algo it groups them… When I export these clusters, there is no longer mention of the "top10 urls" based on which the clusters was made. Since the data is already in Writerzen, is there are way to export these "serp overviews" so that we can have a list of unique websites ranking for these keywords? Cre: Michail Efthymiou

Jack - Customer Support
    #Keyword Explorer ️πŸ₯‡#Keyword Importer πŸ“‚

11. export keyword list from content creator

When using the content creator we are given a keyword list to use. I know of an AI tool that allows people to insert keywords and it'll insert them into the article. Being able to tell the writer which keywords to use does help improve the article and it reduces the time we spend on manual edits. I have a feeling other AI writers will have the ability to use specific keywords soon if they don't already have it. Being able to export or download the keywords from Writerzen is much more user friendly than having to copy and paste them, or type them. Alternate solution: Allow Writerzen's AI writer to use the keywords in the list.

Adrian
    #Feature Requests πŸ‘‘#Content Creator πŸ“#General πŸ“Œ

12. Competitive analysis

Analysis competitors based on Cluster Data

Daniel Nguyen

13. Can you also show some more information like Ahrefs, rank, backlinks, etc?

Can you also show some more information like Ahrefs, rank, backlinks, etc?

Amy

14. Highlight easy to rank keywords

Highlight easy to rank keywords (like those with forums in search results).

Amy

15. GSC integration

Are you guys thinking of adding GSC integration in WriterZen as well?

Amy
    #Feature Requests πŸ‘‘